SciLED Seminar for representatives of Higher Education, Business Community and Research Centres.
Microsoft Teams on 9th of December 2021. During the event, the highest number of online participants was 71.
The seminar covered the following topics:
• SCILED Project Overview and Results
• Industry 4.0 for the traditional footwear industry
• Sustainable materials and footwear integrating environmental footprint analysis
• Current R&D&I initiatives on sustainability, user wellbeing and digitalization
• Circular Management System
• Case Study: ” Shaped by Nature” the new era of Bio-Based Materials
• Students’ experience with SciLED Academy
• Learning, Teaching and Training Activity at CTCP/Portugal – presentation of students’ teams
• and projects