On December 9th was held the Online Eramus+ SciLED Final Seminar. The event was attended by over 66 participants from all over the world.
Besides the SCILED Project Overview and Results presented by Aura Mihai from TUIASI, the project coordinator, interesting and actual topics were revealed by our invited speakers:
- Industry 4.0 for the traditional footwear industry, Vassilis Moulianitis, Assistant Professor, University of the Aegean/Greece;
- Sustainable materials and footwear integrating environmental footprint analysis, Maria José Ferreira, Research and Quality Director, CTCP- Centro Tecnológico do Calçado de Portugal;
- Current R&D&I initiatives on sustainability, user wellbeing and digitalisation, Esperanza Almodóvar Falcó, Researcher, INESCOP- Centro Tecnológico del Calzado/ Spain;
- Circular Management System, Unai Larrauri, Co-founder of Sticker Control/ Spain;
- Case Study: “Shaped by Nature” the new era of Bio-Based Materials, Fabio Molinas, Founder of LEBIU/ Italy;
- Students’ experience with SciLED Academy, Tatjana SPAHIU – Polytechnic University of Tirana/ Albania.